So I have made a lot of progress in the last week or so:
- animated a fish and made it move around while you drive.
- cleaned up the movement of my ball car.
- Modeled and textured orb for the remote camera rig.
- Remodeled the space dome (twice)
- Modeled a cool looking hexagon space door.
- Created a “star field” by using two cameras and a particle system.
- Contacted the author of the water system I am using to find out why my “star field” two camera trick broke the reflections in his water plugin.
- A few other things that turned out to be a waste of time.
What I did not do was make a video of any of the above, because I still need to remodel the ball car a bit. Here is a video that will make you laugh instead: